Marcom Long Range Solution
The Long Range Solution is based on the Marcom AIS Server and Marcom Web VTS products and provides an affordable long-range fleet traffic monitoring and management system for shipping companies.
The Internet-based long-range online AIS marine traffic monitoring and management system assists shipping companies to:
- Control fleet in real-time at any location
- Investigate accidents (unlimited history replay function)
- Receive Actual Time of Arrival notifications at any predefined zone
- Receive Actual Time of Departure notifications at any predefined zone
- Obtain Actual Berth Time
- Calculate an Estimated Time of Arrival to any desired point(s)
- Send messages to AIS-equipped ships
- Receive messages from AIS-equipped ships
- Create sophisticated reports
- Trigger alarms
- Make decisions in operational actions
- The ship must have a PC with satellite Internet connection.
- The ship must have an installed AIS transponder.
- The AIS transponder must be connected to a PC.
This solution supports S57 and S63 nautical charts, Open Street, Bing and Google maps.