UHF FM 400/470 MHz Transceiver
The MSA-1067 is an apparatus transceiver rack designed and built for the communications between the tower control (TWR) and the operators present within the airport area in the range of frequency UHF 400 ÷ 470 MHz mode FM narrow.
MSA-1067 has been made with the use of solid-state electronic components and criteria of modularity pushed.
The adoption of a technology based on the microprocessor makes it very easy to use transceiver approach (user-friendly), and the control of the same being provided with a self-diagnosis system of the state of operation (BITE).
- Input functions (selection frequencies, setting the squelch, selecting RF power, etc.,) which can be controlled from the keyboard (INPUT)
- Output data represented on the display (OUTPUT)
- Selective call code ZVEI1, ZVEI2, CTCSS, CCIR
- Possibility of connection with remote control and with the unit switching apparatus of the primary and reserve
- Ability to link with centralized system
- The system of self-control and self-diagnosis (BITE)
- Frequency: 400 ÷ 470 MHz
- Channeling: 12.5 kHz
- Modulation: FM narrow band
- Frequency stability: 2 ppm
- Power Supply: 110 / 220 Vac ± 10%, 12 Vdc – 24 Vdc
- Dimensions (h x w x d): 88 x 482 x 500 mm (2 unit rack std 19″)
- Weight: 12 kg
- Operating temperature: -30 °C ÷ +50 °C
- Sensitivity: ≤ 0.5 µV @ 20 dB SINAD
- Selectivity: ≤ 70 dB @± 25 kHz
- Protection responses spurious: ≤ 70 dB
- Protection from intermodulation: ≤ 60 dB
- Irradiation parasite: ≤ 2 nW
- Background noise: ≤ 40 dB
- Rejection image frequency: ≤ 80 dB
- Audio band: Between -1 dB and +3 dB with respect to the curve deenfasi at 6 dB/octave from 300 to 3000 Hz.
- Audio output loudspeaker: 1 W / 8 Ω
- RF output power: 15 W nominal with the possibility of a reduction
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Audio band: Between -1 dB and +3 dB with respect to the curve dipreenfasi at 6 dB/octave from 300 to 3000 Hz.
- Harmonic emissions and spurious: < 0.25 µW
- Distortion: < 5 %